Monday, February 24, 2014

7 must have ladies tees for spring and summer

As much as I love my high end fashion pieces, I also really love a good t-shirt. And I have to admit, finding a good tee for me is really hard. I'm super-picky about colors and patterns, crazy-picky about the fit of my tees, and I have really sensitive skin, so when I find a good tee, I have to tell everyone. Want to check out my must have tees for this spring and summer? I personally own all of these tees and would never recommend them to you all if I didn't absolutely love them. In fact, here is me in my absolute favorite tee from the list... ♥ 


My awesome list of spring tees is posted on Examiner.com - complete with pics ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...